.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I've been having a lot of fun taking pictures lately so I wanted to share a recent shoot! This couple is getting married in June and we ventured out to Pasadena for an incredible time! We found the coolest places to take pictures and captured some great moments!
6 comments:
BEAUTIFUL pics! You do awesome work, Megan.
I'd love to have a family photo shoot with you one day... :)
Great job! I love the last one...
You know i luv ya!
Great Job Megan! And Stacie looks so happy! ;)
Hi Megan, I love your photos. I found your blog on a link from A.Powell's blog.
On the first photo, how do you get the dark corners/border? Did you do that on Photoshop? Is that a filter or just the way you shot it?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jennifer Langford
OMG Gorgeous Pics!!!!!
Post a Comment