Monday, April 07, 2008

Averie is Three Month Old Today



Averie is such a joy! Some of her unique characteristics and behaviors include:

She loves to talk while she's laying on her back on the changing table. She has a sweetness about her and she's very content. She often toots, especially in the morning. She likes to be held and talked to. She eats often during the day (every two hours) but she has slept for eight hours the last several nights! She's in the fifty percentile, almost 12 pounds!

Madilyn likes to lay next to Averie on her play mat and when Madilyn wakes up from her nap, I bring Averie in and Madilyn asks me to lay Averie in her crib. Then Madilyn kisses Averie and is so sweet with her. Here's a picture of the two side by side in Madilyn's room.

3 comments:

The Corbett's said...

So Sweet!!! Great pic Meg!

Rachel said...

It's amazing how fast time goes. I know everyone says it, but cherish it. Ainsley turns 1 a week from tomorrow and I am in disbelief. That was the fastest year of my life.

I love the picture of the girls together. It's so sweet to see big sister love!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics, Megan!