

Madilyn is such a joy! We celebrated her second birthday a week ago with family. I think the highlight of her day was opening her presents (big surprise), being sung to the "Happy Birthday" song, and then running around screaming in all the bubbles. Bubble makers are the best thing! No more getting light headed while blowing out bubbles through a little stick. Now, just pop in some batteries and add some bubbles and Madilyn's face lights up and it is so much fun! It's amazing how much kids love bubbles. Madilyn pronounces bubbles like Ba-bowls. It's cute.
This year I made Madilyn's cake again. I love making cakes, thanks to the store Sweet Mercantile who makes homemade buttercream frosting and sells it in a jar (my little secret). 



Madilyn is such a Daddy's little girl. She calls him Pa-Paw or Da-dee. Kevin is such a great Dad. God knew what Kevin needed: Two precious little girls that would melt his heart.
And here is Madilyn with her Momma and Papa!
And here is Madilyn with her cousin Kelan who she calls "Key." Kelan is so sweet to Madilyn and Madilyn loves to play with Kelan. Notice Kelan posed for a quick picture for his Aunt Megan but did manage to hold on tight to the Wii controller! :)



2 comments:
Didn't you just have a baby? You look fantastic!!!
The cake is also amazing. I actually went through your blog about a month ago to find the picture of what you did for her first birthday. I decided it would be too hard and made cupcakes (which took an hour plus to decorate) so maybe I should have made the cake :)
Dang! You just put our strawberry birthday cake to shame. I'm going to work on my icing skills now.
Your girls are so adorable!
Post a Comment