Wednesday, August 12, 2009

There's a first time for everything!

A the same wedding in the post below, I witnessed this funny happening!
The ring bearer had to pull his 4 week old brother down a LONG aisle in a wagon. Halfway down the aisle the boy stopped, turned around, and ran back down the aisle, leaving his tiny brother stranded! Father of the groom rescued the baby. Everyone had a good laugh. Bless the brides heart, after the ceremony she asked me if the ring bearer had made it down the aisle . . . I told her "no, almost!"

2 comments:

t said...

Dude!!! I'm so glad you caught this!!!!! I was busy taking pics of the flower girls about to walk down the isle and the next thing I know the ring bearer is right next to me! I was confused there for a sec :)

Brian said...

I like that the older woman on the left is clapping.