Monday, August 24, 2009

Is it just me?

1. When I go for my annual pedicure I let my feet soak in the foot spa for a few minutes, then a busy little lady sits down in front of me and motions to bring my feet out. Then her eye brows raise and she looks straight at me and says, "You need callous remover!" And I say, "I do?" Knowing it is a five dollar extra charge . . . I think about it but I know I need it, so I consent. For some reason I have callous' on my feet these days!!!! Is this a sign that my youth is behind me?

5 comments:

The Cavanaugh's said...

I think it's just a sign that you run!! Go girl!! :)

t said...

It's not just you!!! We will go get pedicures after our weeding in October and have our calluses removed together!!!

Carrie said...

Definitely not just you!

The Cavanaugh's said...

Just one more thought...maybe if you went for more than just an "annual" pedicure, your calluses wouldn't get so bad! :)

Erin said...

I'm with Alyssa. I think the key to solving this mystery is the word "annual." Maybe you should try bi-annual, or even quarterly! :)