Sunday, May 03, 2009

A few things to share . . .

1. Dumbo. Have you seen this Disney movie as an adult? Man, it is depressing and very sad! Kevin and I are contemplating removing it from our DVD collection. Any one else feel the same way?
2. Pizza. Tonight I was bugging Kevin about what he feels like for dinner so I can make it, though I don't feel like making anything. Finally after I gave him two choices, he asked, "How about Pizza?" Done. :) I love not having to cook and knowing there are no dishes to clean up afterwards!!!! It's worth the calories or what ever is bad about pizza. :) And I get to jump online and blog. :)
3. Cleaning. Soooo, I am admitting that it is quite common for me to clean when I know people are coming over. I love the excuse to clean, it's motivating. But when no one is scheduled to come over, I want my floors to be clean and the bathrooms cleaned, but it just doesn't make it at the top of my list each day. Except today. I mopped all my floors except two bedrooms. My entire house is wood floors so it is a lot of floors. I feel so happy that my floors are clean and no one is coming over. :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

1. Dumbo - I don't own it. I cry every time his mama sings "Baby Mine"
2. Pizza - YAY for no-cooking nights!
3. Floors - I detest mopping floors. Mostly because they are filthy again in a matter of moments. Good for you!