
My oldest niece Lindsay graduated with her AA from Palomar College in San Marcos. I am soooo proud of her!!!!!!!!! A Big accomplishment!!!!!!!!!

Her fiance Marcos, from San Marcos! :)

Bill was so nice . . . he followed Averie around during the whole ceremony. Averie loved it!

Madilyn standing on Katie's lap during the ceremony! :)

I found Lindsay in the sea of graduates . . . :)

Carly had some fun with fish-lip kisses with Averie! :)

Me and my niece! :)

The whle fam . . . Carly (18), Aimee (MOM), Katie (12), Lindsay (22), Marcos (23?), Cassidy (14), and Rob (Dad).

The Sisters!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
DUDE... how long have I been gone??? First of all Averie is the sweetest and looks so big! And your nieces... DUDE they have grown... they look so much older! I cant believe it. Aimee and Rob have a BEAUTIFUL family.
Congrats Lindsey!
Post a Comment