Sunday, December 21, 2008

The TWINS are THIRTY


Ryan and I turned Thirty this month. Just typing that number felt old.
We had a wonderful party with the family last night! Lots of good food and Christmas goodies.
In this picture, we are holding our first borns!
Ryan and I planned our party over the phone, and the first thing he said was, "I want Guinness at the party!" and I replied, "I want a chocolate fountain!" and we m
ade it happen. I'll post more pictures later when I find my little camera. Oh, here's a funny picture of me opening my present from Kevin! It was a beautiful diamond necklace!
And below you can see my new necklace! And precious Averie and her big blue eyes!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday!!! So far 30 is great, but I am not too thrilled about turning 31 in 6 months. Then you are just old and no one throws you a party!

Aaron, Allison, Kaitlyn, Mackenzie and Owen said...

Happy Birthday Megan!! Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Brian said...

man, who took that picture of you opening the present? That is awesome. somebody give that guy a job!

Megan said...

awww! come on now, everyone is just getting younger these days, 40 is the new 30! And you certainly don't LOOK thirty, So I wouldn't be too worried =)
Glad you had a good one!