Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Post-Bath Playroom

Our walk-in closet is our Post-Bath Playroom.
I'm not sure how it started, but it started back in May or so.
After the girls take a bath, we all go into the empty closet and the girls like to play little games with Kevin. I'm usually just watching, protecting falls, and just laughing with them, and taking pictures. It is one of our special family times. Even if Kevin misses the actual bath time, he always comes in for the closet fun!



If you are wondering why are closet is empty, the answer is . . . we just haven't got around to installing the stuff. My clothes are in Averie's closet and Kevin's are in his office. It's funny how we get used to something, and just never change things. I think we'll miss the playroom though.
The closet will probably get finished after Christmas.

No comments: