So many questions....Why did he take it down? Are you keeping the bunny?Can my kids come over and see it?ok so I guess it was only three questions... so cute
Thanks for the questions.It was old and needed to be taken down, so sad.No, the bunny is back with his bunny family and doing well.They can come over and try and find the baby bunny; no guarantees. :)
Megan, your pictures are gorgeous! I added you & your photography site to my blogroll. It was great seeing you today. Ps - cute girls!
Post a Comment
Where the stories are told . . .
3 comments:
So many questions....
Why did he take it down?
Are you keeping the bunny?
Can my kids come over and see it?
ok so I guess it was only three questions... so cute
Thanks for the questions.
It was old and needed to be taken down, so sad.
No, the bunny is back with his bunny family and doing well.
They can come over and try and find the baby bunny; no guarantees. :)
Megan, your pictures are gorgeous! I added you & your photography site to my blogroll. It was great seeing you today. Ps - cute girls!
Post a Comment