Averie is on the right and Madilyn is on the left.
I think Maddie is on the right and Averie is on the left.
I think it is madi then averie
Madi on left and Averie on right.
Madilyn is on the left, she looks just like Kevin. Averie is on the right, she looks just like you. :-)
Maddie, left.Averie, right.Do I get a prize if I win?
JANE IS THE WINNER!!!!
I would have been wrong! We were finally thinking our girls were looking less like each other and then we came across a picture where they looked nearly identical at 10 months. Having kids is crazy!
I would have gotten it right! Toot-toot goes my horn! I know my nieces. :)
:P I got it right =)
Post a Comment
Where the stories are told . . .
10 comments:
Averie is on the right and Madilyn is on the left.
I think Maddie is on the right and Averie is on the left.
I think it is madi then averie
Madi on left and Averie on right.
Madilyn is on the left, she looks just like Kevin. Averie is on the right, she looks just like you. :-)
Maddie, left.
Averie, right.
Do I get a prize if I win?
JANE IS THE WINNER!!!!
I would have been wrong! We were finally thinking our girls were looking less like each other and then we came across a picture where they looked nearly identical at 10 months. Having kids is crazy!
I would have gotten it right! Toot-toot goes my horn! I know my nieces. :)
:P I got it right =)
Post a Comment