Sunday, February 24, 2008

MAMMOTH








Last weekend we went to Mammoth on a last minute trip with my bro Ben and his family.

We had a great time! We took the kids sledding, some of us snowboarded, and we ALL played guitar hero (I am quite a natural I might add!).

I love seeing kids bundled up in snow clothes, they look like stuffed animals or something. To you cold weather folk, it is a normal occurance, but to us So Cal peeps, it is so fun! :)

The weather was beautiful, sunny and 40 degrees.




5 comments:

The Cavanaugh's said...

Hey! You beat me to posting this! What a suprise! :)

Brian said...

awesome pics! I like Alyssa's classic guitar hero face. also digging Madi's all pink snow suit. :)

The Corbett's said...

We miss Mammoth trips with you guys!!! :(

Carrie said...

That looks like so much fun!

Rachel said...

40 degrees, sunny, and snowy is the BEST! That's what we have today and it is perfect play in the snow weather.