Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Busy with Two . . . Madi Benefits


The title of this post simply means, I have become a little soft

with a few things since Averie was born in regards to Madilyn.

1. She has reclaimed her Plug, what once was just a bedtime ritual has now become an addiction. It is truly amazing. If she takes it out before she eats, as soon as she's done eating, she'll go back to the spot she dropped it and look for it. Sometimes I pick it up before she does and she looks around and gets frantic, like it's gone. So then I simply hand it over and she is happy as a lark.

2. Baby Doll toys are now for Madilyn too, I guess. I was pretty good at keeping Madilyn out of the doll stroller, but now, I don't care. She's not going to break it so sit away! :)

There's probably more, but this picture only shows two examples! :) Except if you look hard you can see her high chair in the background. That's a new thing but won't go into it. Let's just say, if she eats and I am able to breastfeed, then the high chair can stay.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Haha! That is so true. Caden got a lot of movie time when Jacob was first born. And now that they are in the same room, he can take anything he wants into bed with him, as long as doesn't cry and wake up his brother! :)

Rachel said...

soon they will be best of friends and you won't even remember when it was hard! you might remember a little, but all the fantastic moments where they are playing together while you make dinner will make it totally worth it.