Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Big Sister



Madilyn is a great big sister! She loves little Averie already, at least she loves being in Averie's crib and playing with the mobile and she loves slipping into Averie's swing when I'm not looking and she loves handing me Averie's plug when she's crying, as noted before.

So, she basically loves Averie! :)

2 comments:

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

So cute! Just wait, it gets even better. I love it when my guys actually PLAY together!

Rachel said...

here's a little warning for you. I used to let Aubrey play in Ainsley's crib while I was nursing. She would jump, play with the mobile, and turn on the music box. So one day she was jumping and hanging on to the edge and flipped out and landed on her head. She didin't cry or anything, she just layed there quietly. I however was crying A LOT. Luckily she didn't break her neck or have a concussion (sp)but it was one of the most horrific moments of my life. I was right there when it happened and couldn't do anything, so you may not want Maddie to jump in Averie's crib while the mattress is towards the top.

Beautiful pictures btw, i love my daughters being so close in age. They already love each other so much!