She's adorable you guys! Such a tiny little thing! Missed you at MOPS today, Meg. Our table just isn't the same without you! :) Can't wait to meet Averie!
Awesome! She's great Meg! Congrats!
She is beautiful! Congratulations Sianas! So happy for you!
Hooray!She's so cute! I'll see her on Sunday when I bring you dinner if I dont see you sooner!
She is beautiful meg!!!
She is perfect, Meg & Kevin! You guys do good work! What a tiny bundle of love! Can't wait to hold her!
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful.
Beautiful baby, beuatiful name, beautiful familiy!!!
very cute! I've decided I really like the name Averie.
She is sooo beautiful and that is a GREAT name!!! We are so excited for you guys :)
Post a Comment
Where the stories are told . . .
10 comments:
She's adorable you guys! Such a tiny little thing! Missed you at MOPS today, Meg. Our table just isn't the same without you! :) Can't wait to meet Averie!
Awesome! She's great Meg! Congrats!
She is beautiful! Congratulations Sianas! So happy for you!
Hooray!
She's so cute! I'll see her on Sunday when I bring you dinner if I dont see you sooner!
She is beautiful meg!!!
She is perfect, Meg & Kevin! You guys do good work! What a tiny bundle of love!
Can't wait to hold her!
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful.
Beautiful baby, beuatiful name, beautiful familiy!!!
very cute! I've decided I really like the name Averie.
She is sooo beautiful and that is a GREAT name!!! We are so excited for you guys :)
Post a Comment