She is such a combination now that i see your guys pictures. You were all awfully cute... it would've been impossible to not have a cute kid. And Meg, I love your little dress. You look like you were visiting the Swiss Alps. :) Yo-da-le-he-hoo.
Ok, so after seeing both side by sides, I am leaning a bit more toward the fact she looks like megan... even though she looks a lot like Kev too... I don't know... i go back and forth.. that would be fun to do with my kids :)
5 comments:
She is such a combination now that i see your guys pictures. You were all awfully cute... it would've been impossible to not have a cute kid. And Meg, I love your little dress. You look like you were visiting the Swiss Alps. :) Yo-da-le-he-hoo.
That is awesome. Perfect mix of both of you :)
Ok, so after seeing both side by sides, I am leaning a bit more toward the fact she looks like megan... even though she looks a lot like Kev too... I don't know... i go back and forth.. that would be fun to do with my kids :)
Meg's cutness and Kevin's Eyes.
I agree with Mindi! So cute!
Post a Comment