Saturday, September 29, 2007

Waikiki, Madi and ME!



The Siana's went to Oahu this past week! Kevin had business and Madilyn and I had FUN! :) The hotel was about 200 yards from the beach (oh yeah)! To keep busy, Madilyn and I walked around Waikiki, browsed in the plentiful ABC stores, went to the Aquarium, beach, pool, and just relaxed!!!!!!
Kevin joined us in the evenings for dinner and night walking. Waikiki has a lot to see . . . not to exclude drug deals right before our very eyes! On a legal note, we enjoyed the artists on the sidewalks drawing/painting/singing/etc. Aloha!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Lucky duck! Geric only has business in Norco... Waikiki sounds way better!

Stef said...

I have NEVER been to Hawaii... sniff sniff :)
Sorry, I was having a little pitty party for myself :)

The only exciting business trip Jim got to do was to Oregon, and that was for a day and I wasn't allowed to go.

The Houghton's said...

Looking at your pictures brings back memories of when Dan & I went to Oahu. I'd love to bring my kiddos one of these days! What a great way to have some Mother daughter time!

The Corbett's said...

I'm jealous!