Don't attempt to take portraits of TWO toddlers alone. It was an impossible task. They are so darn cute being themselves, but all I wanted was for them to look at me and smile! :)
We just took pictures of Caden at JCPenny and the only way we could get him still long enough to take a picture was to give him a really heavy suitcase. It turned out to be a cute picture, but it looks a little like he's going off to war.
4 comments:
Still super cute!
I think don't take pics of two kids under the age of three alone, sooooo painful... :)
We just took pictures of Caden at JCPenny and the only way we could get him still long enough to take a picture was to give him a really heavy suitcase. It turned out to be a cute picture, but it looks a little like he's going off to war.
I can honestly say, i know the feeling!!!!
Post a Comment