Friday, August 10, 2007

Megan's Recent Wedding Shoot

As most of you know, I am a photographer. I usually don't talk much about it so I decided to share my recent wedding. Just a few pics to see a glimpse. I absolutely love wedding photography and am so thankful people actually trust me with their special day! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Kim said...

You do beautiful work Megan! :) Stacy told me that she talked to you about doing her wedding next August! :) And, I would love for you to do family photos of us sometime! :)

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

Megan, you do such a phenomenal job! I’ve never seen flip flops look so elegant - that just shows how good you are.
:)

Erin said...

Wow Meg! That's so impressive!

Carrie said...

You're amazing! Those are gorgeous!

Stef said...

theyre alright... jk :) I love your work, you know that :) I am thinking we are going to end up doing baby photos instead of maternity ones... bummer... but I know it is my fault so...