Sunday, August 26, 2007

It is Decidedly So . . . .

We are having a GIRL!!!! For anyone out there that doesn't know (sorry for not sharing sooner) we are expecting our second child in January!!!! We found out last week that we are having another little girl. Soooooo crazy. Kevin's reverse psychology with God didn't work. :) The name game is still in progress but I'll let you know the final pick when it sticks. Madilyn is going to be the best big sister.

(Quiz: what movie did I get my title from?)

4 comments:

Erin said...

How fun! Although I love my boys to death, I'm jealous that you get to shop in the really cute girl section of all the clothing stores. (It's way cuter than the boy side... and usually bigger too.) Tell Kevin that if he ever wants to temporarily swap out a rambuctious dare devil boy for a sweet nice girl, I'm open to discussions! Haha! :)

The Corbett's said...

Congrats guys!! Hey Kev if you wanna learn how to make boys you can give Doug a call :) HeHe

Rachel said...

Congrats! I love being a mommy to two girls! I may not be saying htat in thirteen years, but I love it today and I know you will too!

Stef said...

Kevin can always borrow Hunter and Jonah too! :)
Congrats! Madi will love her new sister!!!