Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I thought she was with you?


This is not the first time we thought Madilyn was with the other responsible parent. But this is the first time she got into mischief . . .
She WAS watching Baby Einstein so Momma could finish up an important thing in the office. Papa was on the phone with work in the same area as Madilyn. Hmmmm. She was awfully quiet even though the show was over.
I asked Kevin, where's Madilyn? I don't know he replied.
So I ran to the hallway of doors that were all closed. Kevin went into our bedroom and into our bathroom and smiled. I followed to find her playing with the catfood. I was relieved and smiling. She picked up some food, touched the water, and then released the food, like an assembly line. If you are a Sherlock Holmes, you may be wondering why our bedroom door was closed and Madilyn was in there? It's because she LOVES to close doors. She'll even close the door to the laundry room even though it's pitch black. :)

7 comments:

The Corbett's said...

Yummy,Yummy :)

Rachel said...

I seriously lost Aubrey about a month ago in our house. She was hiding form me and not responding when I called her. I knew she couldn't get outside,but for about two minutes I was at a loss for where she was. Closets are another fun place to hide, you can start checking there soon too!

Stef said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stef said...

Let all the FUN begin!

Brian said...

ha ha. love that madi!

Brian said...

btw, "mwnn" is brian. long story...

Carrie said...

That is one of Wyatt's favorite games! It's a mess, but it's pretty funny. Well, Bill's mom doesn't think it's funny because she buys expensive dog food. Now the fun games are beginning! Can't wait to read more stories like this one!