Wednesday, May 09, 2007

WE'RE MOVING ! ! !

Hello everyone! We closed escrow on our current home Monday and we signed loan docs today!!! We will be moving into our new home on Evening Canyon on Thursday, May 17th!!!!
That is one week from tomorrow! Last night we parked on our new street, found the bridle path and walked behind our house and up to a Eucalyptus Grove. As we were walking and Kevin was pushing Madi in the stroller (a quite bumpy ride) Kevin realized we were on one of his mountain biking trails from years ago called "Star Wars". There are so many trees on the path you have to dodge them. Needless to say, we made it to the top and found cement. This hidden treasure (trail) was a special surprise (though the neighbor told us about it).

Sooo, we can't wait to share our new home with our friends and family! My current motto will be: BYOT (bring your own towel). At this time, we only have three beach towels so all guests will need to bring their own for now! :)

I'll post pictures once we move in. :)

P.S. Anyone like moving heavy objects? Great! Show up at 5543 Grand Prix Ct on May 17th!

8 comments:

Erin said...

How exciting Meg! While I do love carrying heavy objects, the doctor thinks its a bad idea right now. Darn it! :)

The Corbett's said...

Congrats!!!!

Stef said...

I can help watch Madi

Carrie said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait to BMOT and see your new place. Congrats!
~C

Taylor said...

Congratulations Megan! Did I ever tell you that the girl buying your Hunters Ridge home works with Veronica (my sister in law)! Small world, huh?

The Cavanaugh's said...

You get to move TODAY!!!! YAHOOOO!!!! I've been looking at pool stuff already. I'm ready to invade!! :) By the way, I FINALLY posted a new blog. I just thought I'd let you know since I do it so infrequently. I figure that by now, NO ONE looks anymore!! Cheers to a nice long nap from the kiddos...bought me some much needed time. :)

Brian said...

uh, we know you closed escrow. time to update the blog!

Stef said...

Ok... so where is the new info like say, WE'RE PREGNANT! ... just giving you a hard time...