Thursday, April 12, 2007

We are Moving!!!


Yes, it's true. The roller coaster is coming to an end! We sold our house yesterday so we'll start packing immediately!!! (Thank you Jane for your boxes). So, our new home is featured above. It is a one-story, four-bedroom, pool/spa, 1/2 acre, and we just love it!!!!!!! We are very thankful our house sold pretty fast (3 weeks) and we are thankful to find our dream home.

We should be moving in sometime in May or June! :)

5 comments:

Stef said...

Cant wait to bring the kids over to break in that pool :) Congrats guys!!

Carrie said...

I love it! Let me know if you need help packing or anything. Congrats on selling your house and on buying your dream house! Can't wait to see the inside.

psmith said...

We are so happy for you guys!!! The house looks great...can't wait to see it for reals!

The Houghton's said...

Yea! What a blessing for you guys!

The Cavanaugh's said...

It's so pretty!!!!!! I'm THERE this summer baby!!!! Oh yeah, we finally got a pool in the family. Now I can actually get out there and really teach Kelan to swim!!