Sunday, April 08, 2007

HAPPY EASTER!



We had a wonderful Easter with Family. Madilyn enjoyed the egg hunt in Aimee's front yard. She was the youngest contender but by far the cutest little bunny! This is actually Madilyn's second Easter. Last year, we left the Hospital at 12:00noon on Easter Day!!! I called her my little Easter Egg for a few weeks! We brought Lindy our Lab to Aimee's too! She had a great time running around with the kids.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Meg, the picture of you and Madilyn is so freaking cute!

Rachel said...

I would have loved to be leaving the hospital yesterday at noon. 10 days until my due date and I am READY! Great picture btw!

Stef said...

I love Lindy!

Brian said...

the picture with kevin, madi and lindy is awesome! I want a copy!

Brian said...

hey, why can't I click on the Lindy picture and get a bigger version?

Megan said...

Check your email, it should be on my kodak gallery for Easter I sent today.