


I bought Madilyn water colors from Target a month ago. She immediately loved painting. I've already gone through THREE little paint sets, thank goodness they are only $1.99. Sometimes, out of the blue, she'll say, "I paint!" So we set her up with some water and paper and she's as happy as can be. Here are just a few of the ones I've held onto. Her favorite color is Blue; so blue is the first one to become empty.
3 comments:
Very beautiful!!! You have been a busy little blogger lately. I love it!
Wow she is a little artist, beautiful job!
wow... I think she was actually painting SOMETHING. The bottom picture has what I think is a flower. (where the circle is) and notice how she has all earth tones underneath it? like soil?
Then in the 2nd one down there are 2 figures that look like people. They're painted in orange/redish colors. See how there's a tall figure with a body and head ans a small figure with a body and head next to it? maybe this is Mommy or Daddy and little Madi?
This is just what I got from it. I think its beautiful! what a wonderful little girl!
Post a Comment