There is this new thing called a meme that is basically a chain letter for blogs.
I have to write 8 random facts about myself and then tag 8 more people to write about themselves.
The rules
1. I have to list the rules first.
2. They need to be 8 random facts
3. I need to tag 8 people at the end.
4. Each person I tag needs to blog 8 facts about themselves.
5. Don't forget to let the tagged people know they have been tagged.
Random facts about Megan:
1. I can write cursive backwards very legible. In high school and college, I would start taking notes this way to keep me awake. I couldn't share my notes on those days unless people didn't mind reading them in front of a mirror. :)
2. I reached sweet sixteen before my first kiss! Of course it happened like a week later . . .
3. On the same topic, I've kissed the Blarney Stone in Ireland (along with millions of other people, yuck!)
4. I have a mild case of hypochondria (spell check?) I diagnosed myself so it's not clinically proven. Just trust me . . . My theory is, it's better to be safe than sorry.
5. On the same note, I think my husband would diagnose me with a pile problem. Yes, Pile. I seem to make piles of papers all over the house. At least they're neat. The stuff I have or acquire is too random to file away. It needs to be on a table for some reason. Sorry Kevin.
6. This is kind of boring, but oh well. My family teases me about this so join in! When I drive, I like my seat to be straight up, no slant, and I sit so close to the steering wheel that it's a little squishy to get in and out. I have a good posture, don't hate the player!
7. I love In-n-Out. But did you know that I wanted to have the In-n-Out take-out truck cater my wedding? Kevin was on board but a few traditionalists talked us out of it. I think we should have done it. It's a regret I have. Since I'm in the wedding business, I think about it often I guess.
8. I made it, finally. Last one. When I make homemade cookies, I eat so much dough that when the cookies finally are done cooking, I don't even have one. And, I sometimes am so sick that I can't even finish baking the rest of the dough. I love cookie dough, don't even try to tell me the raw eggs are bad for me.
And for the tagging . . .
Alyssa - you have a blog, remember?
Janie - it's a great time to start a blog!
Jenn C. - you only just had a baby!
Kelly T - time to share the goods!
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
you are a weird cat Meg. especially 'cause you use legible as an adverb and use their instead of they're. ;)
I loved this post, it made me miss the good old days of eating cookie dough out of the tube with a fork. Luckily it was a pleasure I only shared with you, so the majority of the cookie dough does turn into cookies at my house... well except for the small bowl I put aside and eat as dessert while explaining to my husband that I used to always do this with my firend Megan in high school and we never got sick! He hears this story a lot!
Very nice facts. I like learning new things about my friends.
I do however hope you never get in a car accident or you'll be eating that steering wheel before your airbag goes off.
and in general I hope you never get in a car accident.
:)
BRIAN! THANKS for the English lesson. I chose to fix the "their" error but I decided to leave "legibile." :)
We use to write notes backwards like that in High school... I still have them somewhere in a box... how funny!!!
Hey, there's no problem so big a heapin' helpin' of cookie dough won't cure. You can come over and eat cookie dough at my house anytime.
Actually, you don't have to be so close to the wheel to have good posture. About a million years ago...I went to model school. They told us to lay the seat back to almost a 45ยบ angle...then wedge you buttcheeks firmly in the 'v' and drive around like that. I did, and I believe it works. Wether this is safer or not...well...as long as nobody rear-ends you...lol.
Post a Comment