Kevin and his blue-eyed daughter! This picture was taken at Disneyland in December. Kevin loves Madilyn in this beanie. She actually wore it for several hours that day surprisingly!
Kevin is a great dad. He always says, "I love her so much it hurts!"
Every Sunday morning Kevin reads the paper and Madilyn sits on his lap and "reads" too.
This picture was back when she was five months old, but it happens every week, I just stopped taking pictures of it.
And this is what the floor looks like when Madilyn is done reading the paper! This picture was taken last month (9 months old).


3 comments:
It is sooo great to see our husbands as such great dad's. Kev. is in big trouble. It looks like someone is already totally wrapped :)
That is such a cute blog entry!
Daddy daughter time is priceless. When I see Mike and Aubrey at their best I pray harder than ever for his safety and health... well all of ours, but especially his. It's amazing what driving in a blizzard to get to work can do to your prayer life, yeah that was this morning!
Post a Comment