Saturday, February 10, 2007

Below Zero




The Siana's went to Colorado to snowboard, hot-tub it, and hang with my best friend from College, Jaclyn! We all had a great time although the temperatures were frigid to say the least. It took us 14 hours to get there via truck. Madilyn learned to climb stairs in Colorado, lucky us.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Megan!

I found your blog through Erin's. Your daughter is adorable. The first time I brought up this post the text didn't appear and I figured you were in Big Bear or somewhere local, but I did think the picture of you guys with your snowboards looked a lot like Colorado. That's where I live now:) It has been a very cold winter so far, too bad you came during such a cold snap. It was in the fifties over the weekend and very enjoyable. Anyway, I just thought I would comment and not be a blog lurker! Oh and going up the stairs stage is nothing, it's the down the stairs stuff that makes your heart jump!

Rachel Keyes (Heldt)
http://www.coheldts.blogspot.com/

The Corbett's said...

Those snow pics of the girls in cozy clothes are super cute!!!

Carrie said...

OH MY STARS!!! Your little girl is so stinkin' beautiful! How cute is she in her little snow suit!? Looks like lots of fun.