Thursday, March 05, 2009

Field of Flowers







The story behind these pictures began when I went running today while the kids were napping . . . Kevin was home. So, I passed the field of flowers and thought, "Megan, you have to bring Madilyn back here Today to take pictures!" So when she woke up, I brought her and Averie to this field. Averie was crying the whole time sitting on the ground, Madilyn was cranky, and I thought, oh well, snap a few and get the heck out of there! :) I also wanted Madilyn to wear a different outfit, but who was I kidding that she would actually cooperate on short notice when I was in a hurry. This dress is her favorite, so it suits her.

I will go back with Madilyn again soon . . . I have visions of a picture of this landscape in our home on canvas. I need art in our home, so why not have my kid in it too? :) I'll keep you posted. (Inspired by danielle, you know who you are!)

4 comments:

t said...

That field is beautiful! Great spot for a photo session!

Megan said...

I kinda liked the color contrast with her dress and the flowers. It works nicely =)

Nicole Leonard said...

Beautiful! I think Jane found the same field... :)

Rachel said...

I need a better camera. Your pictures always rock!