Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Park with Madi





While Averie was napping at home (Kevin was home too) I took Madilyn to the park with my camera this time. Madilyn loves the Park! It's like "her"world. She has a sense of independence there as she runs from slide to swing to another slide. She becomes more adventurous as each day passes. Now she loves to climb ladders and run across bridges. She's not too friendly with other kids. They all seem to want to play with her but she has a look she gives like she's thinking, "This is my park, I guess you can play here too."

3 comments:

Brian said...

I like the one of her peaking out from behind the blue thing. :)

Aaron, Allison, Kaitlyn, Mackenzie and Owen said...

Let me know when you go next time, I'll bring the girls. Maybe she will play with them since she knows them a little. :-) Awsome shot of her on the swing!

Nadia said...

Wow the colors look so beautiful but nothing compared to Madilyn.