Saturday, July 19, 2008

MISCELLANEOUS STUFF . . . BUT GOOD STUFF

My Little Diaper Girls. Now that Averie is able to some-what sit up, she now takes baths with Madilyn. This is them, after a bath . . . before jammies.


We had a family portrait taken back in May! I love it! And if you haven't seen me in person in awhile, you'll notice my hair is short! And I love that too! Both the picture and the hair were done by Tara Sos, my friend.


Madilyn LOVES to help me with cooking and baking! Soooo, here's a picture of her helping make pizza. She puts on the toppings, which usually end up in a pile in the middle and I quickly disperse them around! Madilyn makes a lot of mundane things more fun because she loves to help. For example, SHE feeds our dog every day and gets really excited about it. Of course, I am there with her helping, but having her do it makes it ten times more fun for me. Madilyn also likes to help me make cookies . . . he he he . . . And another daily task is making Kevin coffee in the morning. Madilyn is like a little Starbucks worker, lifting that lid, closing another, scooping coffee, and pushing the "brew" button! She's smart, did I mention that?
And last, here is a snapshot of our summer. Madilyn LOVES the pool. She actually wears her sunglasses and hat most of the time she's in the pool. What a doll.

1 comment:

Brian said...

just gonna throw this out there. doesn't madi look like mom in the first picture?