
Kevin and I have been married for five years! It went by fast that's for sure! A few highlights have been: bought our first home, kevin shot his first deer, we got pets (Lindy and Sulley), traveled to British Virgin Island Virgin Gorda, Kauai, Prince Edward Island, Ireland, Paris, London, and Whistler; had our first baby Madilyn, and we've each had a few jobs of which I started my own Photography business and Kevin is now settled in the profession that feels right, Sales for medical equipment.
Looking back on our wedding day, I feel like life was more simple. We were in our first jobs after college, living in Alta Loma in an apartment next door to In-n-Out. Five years later, we enjoy spending time walking our dog in the evenings, going snowboarding in Mammoth, working on our home together, and now we love spending time with Madilyn.
I look forward to the coming years of expanding our family, moving to our new home on Evening Canyon Way (close of escrow is in June) and enjoying life together!!!!!
This photo is from our engagement photos. It was on my computer already and my scanner was having difficulties so I couldn't scan a wedding photo!
4 comments:
Seriously when I read that was an engagement photo... my mouth dropped. I would have believed you if you said it was one you just took...
Congrats guys on five years...
CONGRATULATIONS!! Bill and I started dating on March 23rd...it's a good day! Before the day of cell phones, Bill had a pager. When I paged him, I just put in 3/23 so he would know it was me. If I was just paging to say 'I love you', I did 3/23-123! Amazing how far we've come. I wish you 90 more years of marital bliss!
Obviously I haven't seen you in forever, but when i saw the picture I thought, wow, they both still look so young. Hah, it's because you were.
I love that Aubrey recognizes me in old photos, it gives me hope that there is still a little of that young girl under all this baby weight :)
Congrats, and I hope the next five years are far better than the first!
You guys are two my favorites! Congrats on 5 years! You sure did good with that cutie Madilyn!
Post a Comment