


Madilyn is five months old! She is our special little girl. It is truly hard to imagine life before her because she is part of our family. God was just waiting for us to be ready and then, Whala, we have a daughter. Not that simple I know, but you get what I mean.
Each new day, Madilyn discovers or learns something new. My favorite is finding out what makes her laugh.
The toy she is holding is the first toy I've bought her. I consider it a staple in children's toys, a timeless, simple toy. And it was only $5 at Target!
3 comments:
Good job! Madilyn is a doll!!!
well...this is a great page! If only we had these when my kids were young. Madi is a jewel.
(Voila!)
Megan, thanks for this site. It's a great way to stay in touch with you and your family. How I miss all of you!!!
I purchased the very same toy for both Robin and Tony oh so many years ago. They're now 44 and 43.
Madilyn is a beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment